It wasn't long ago when we launched Analyse v2.0, our next-generation Minecraft analytics platform. Since then, we've been working tirelessly to bring you the best Minecraft analytics experience possible. And today, we're thrilled to announce the launch of Campaigns, a powerful never-seen before marketing tool that helps you grow your Minecraft server. With Campaigns, you can create and manage marketing campaigns, track their performance, and gain valuable insights into your revenue.
What is Campaigns?
Campaigns allow you to create and manage marketing campaigns for your Minecraft server. You can create a campaign for any purpose tied to a specific domain. You can then track the performance of your campaign, such as your Return on Investment (ROI), and gain valuable insights into how it is performing. You can also track:
- How much you are spending on that ad per day
- How many new players that campaign has received
- How much you are spending per player that joins
- How much revenue each new player has generated
In addition, using the power of our Official Tebex Integration you're also able to view:
- The top packages purchased by count and players
- The top payment methods used by count and players
- The top countries your players are joining from
- The top players who have spent the most on your server
How do I get started?
Getting started with Campaigns is easy. Simply head to the settings page of the gamemode you wish to track and click the "Create Campaign" button. You'll then be prompted to enter a name for your campaign, the domain you want to track, and the amount you want to spend per day. Once you've done that, you're all set! You can then view your campaign's performance on the dashboard.
We are stoked to be able to bring you this new feature, and we hope you enjoy using it! If you have any questions, feel free to join our Discord server and ask away. We're always happy to help!