Installation for Single Servers
To install Analyse on a standalone server without a proxy (Such as BungeeCord or Velocity):
- Log into your Analyse account and navigate to the 'Servers' tab.
- Click 'Create Server' and follow the instructions to set up your server.
- If desired, specify domains to track. If left empty, the plugin will automatically track domains when players join.
- Download the Spigot plugin tailored for your server.
- Move the downloaded
bukkit-analyse-<version>.jarfile into your server's
- Restart your server.
Finally, return to the Analyse dashboard and execute the provided configuration command in your server console.
Installation for Networks with BungeeCord / Velocity
If you're running a network of servers under a proxy such as BungeeCord or Velocity, follow the steps in "Installation for Single Servers" for each of your gamemodes (Survival, Creative, Factions, etc.).
Once the Spigot plugin is installed on all gamemodes, if you're running Paper 1.19 or newer with Velocity, you're done! Analyse will handle everything automatically. No further steps are required. Voila! 🎉
Additional Steps for BungeeCord or Velocity on older versions
If you're using BungeeCord - or Velocity (with an older version of Spigot/Paper), you will need to install the proxy plugin, to do this:
- Navigate to the 'Download' section on the dashboard and download the appropriate BungeeCord or Velocity plugin.
- Move the
analyse-bungeecord/velocity-<version>.jarfile into your proxy's
- Restart your proxy.
proxy-mode in the Spigot configuration for each gamemode:
config.ymlfile located in
plugins/Analysefolder on each gamemode on your network.
- Restart your Spigot server.
With these steps completed, Analyse will start tracking your Minecraft servers. Enjoy!